Science Behind Climate Change
Climate change, a marvel that basically characterized as the radical change in climate conditions or variety of time in climate conditions for a more extended period due to either by regular or human exercises. The fluctuations in the atmospheric pressure and the response in change of emission of gases recorded by the barometric measurements show the high emission of carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxides and halocarbons which are highly emerge by the human activities. The atmospheric properties not only involves the temperature and atmospheric pressure, it also involves the level of sea, condition of the ocean and glaciers.
- Track 1-1 Barometric Response
- Track 2-2 Greenhouse Gases: Cause of Climate Change
- Track 3-3 Climate Variables and Space Monitoring
- Track 4-4 Effective Habituation
- Track 5-5 Climate Change and Viability