Relocation, climate change and natural components are between related as the debasement and deterioration in ecological elements cause movement of the general population that may influence the encompassing biological community. Emigration is always seems to be a failure to adapt a changing environment. Developing economy countries are currently trying to distinguish openings and related monetary, specialized, and strategy prerequisites to push toward a low carbon pathway.
- Track 1-1 Interwoven Factors
- Track 2-2 Climate Refugees
- Track 3-3 Planned Relocation
- Track 4-4 Disaster Risk Reduction
- Track 5-5 Climate Change and Tourism