Climatic models is the mathematical representation of the atmosphere, ocean, ice and vegetation. In case of human induced climate change, the climatic models are used to resolve and to find the amount of warming increased and also attributed to study how climate will change in future. Climate models are used to simulate the past climate and involves the prediction of future climate based on the projection of Man- Made greenhouse gases. Researchers have developed climatic models on the basis of a computer software in which the output archives were stored in a CMIP. On the other hand, the data’s of sea and ocean were stored in an another archive called AMIP.
- Track 1-1 Coupled Model Intercomparison Project
- Track 2-2 Atmospheric Model Intercomparison Project
- Track 3-3 GISS Climate Model
- Track 4-4 Emission Scenarios
- Track 5-5 Climatological Data Processing